Breast lift surgery, also known as mastopexy, is a type of mammoplasty in which a patient’s sagging breasts are raised on the chest to a
Cheapest Breast Lift price in Istanbul is € 2,590. Average Breast Lift cost in Istanbul is € 3,132 where prices can go as high as € 5,000.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 18 Plastic Surgery centers in Istanbul that are offering Breast Lift procedures.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Breast Lift. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Breast Lift quote. For a more accurate Breast Lift price quote, please click HERE.
Istanbul is the biggest city in Turkey and In Europe, according to population – it has over 14 million inhabitants. Istanbul is Turkey’s financial, cultural and healthcare hub – it’s the city with the most JCI accredited private hospitals. The city spreads on both sides of the Bosphorus – The strait that divides the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea. Istanbul also connects Europe to Asia forming a very interesting mix, both gastronomically and culturally.
Over 11 million tourists visited Istanbul in 2012, making it the fifth most popular tourist destination in the world.
The Blue Mosque
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also called the Blue Mosque incorporates Islamic architecture and Byzantine Christian elements in its design. It is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. The Mosque got its name from the 20,000 Iznik blue ceramic tiles used to line its interiors. The Blue Mosque is also the final resting place of Sultan Ahmed which commissioned the building in 1609, with work finishing in 1616.
The Basilica Cistern is one of the most popular tourist sites in Istanbul. The Cistern is huge, with a total of 336 columns arranged in 12 rows. It was built in order to store water during the Byzantine time – in the 6th century. Most of the columns feature decorative carvings, as they were re-used from other classical-age structures. Some of the most interesting columns on the site are the Medusa stones, in the north-west corner of the Cistern.
Topkapı Palace is one of the finest examples of Islamic art and architecture. The palace itself was built by Mehmet the Conqueror in the 15th century and has been the residence of Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years. The palace is a vast complex of richly decorated courtyards and rooms. The palace features a Harem, the Imperial Treasury room, the Imperial Council Chamber, the Second Court, the Third Court (the Sultan’s private rooms) and the Palace Kitchens. The palace became an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and has been described as “one of the best examples of palaces of the Ottoman period”.
Tourists can enjoy a wide range of shopping centres and bazaars such as the Grand Bazaar, the Egyptian bazaar and many modern shopping malls all around Istanbul.
● Tourists arriving in Istanbul will be required to purchase a tourist Visa – the procedure can be easily done online or at a visa machine before the immigration section of the airport. The Visa costs around 20 USD.
● There are 3 main airports in Istanbul. Hazerfen Airport is a private airport with limited traffic. Atatürk Airport is located on the European side of Istanbul and Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located on the Asian side of Istanbul. Usually planes land at the Atatürk Airport (IATA:IST) which is just 20 km from the city centre. From there a visitor can take a taxi to Taksim Square for around TRY60. Tourists can also use a local airport service called Havataş which runs express bus services every 30 minutes for around TRY11 to Taksim Square and Aksaray.
● Food and drink at the airport is quite expensive and may cost 4 times more than in the city. It is advisable to bring your own meals from the town if you have a lot of waiting to do at the airport. There is also a supermarket close to the airport metro entrance where you can buy reasonably priced food and drink.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira (TRY) just about anywhere across Istanbul. Most shops and supermarkets also accept credit cards for payment.
● Roaming fees in Turkey are expensive, but you can simply buy a new SIM card when you reach Istanbul and use it for the duration of your stay.
● Istanbul has a humid subtropical climate, so the summer months are generally warm and in winter temperatures differ from place to place.
Breast lift surgery, also known as mastopexy, is a type of mammoplasty in which a patient’s sagging breasts are raised on the chest to a more aesthetically pleasing level. Breast lift surgery can modify the elevation, contour, and size of a patient’s breasts. Mastopexy surgery can also remove excess skin tissue, excess fatty tissue and overstretched ligaments from the patient’s bust area.
There are two main types of breast lifts. The types of breast lifts depend on whether the patient wishes to reduce or enlarge her bust:
● Breast lift with augmentation
● Breast lift with reduction
Mastopexy is recommended for any patient suffering from ptosis. Breast sagging or ptosis is part of the natural aging process, but several factors influence the degree to which breasts sag. There are several types of ptosis, depending on the severity:
● Grade I – Mild ptosis
● Grade II – Moderate ptosis
● Grade III – Advanced ptosis
● Grade IV – Severe ptosis
Breast lift procedure or mastopexy surgery is not recommended for patients with underlying health conditions such as heart problems and lung disease. Individuals suffering from obesity and diabetes are not good candidates for breast lift surgery.
Heavy smokers should be aware that smoking can have an ill effect on the body’s capacity to heal and regenerate. If the patient is a smoker, she should quit smoking at least a month before going in for surgery. Blood thinners, herbal teas, and vitamins are prohibited at least 10 days before mastopexy surgery.
The breast lift surgery technique depends on a few factors:
● Breast shape
● Breast size
● The position of the areola
● The grade of ptosis
● The amount of extra skin
Once the surgeon decides on the technique that will be used and the incision spots, the patient is administered anaesthesia. After the proper incision is created, the doctor can begin the breast lift procedure. The breast tissue is then reshaped with the nipple being repositioned higher on the chest wall. Larger areolas can also be reduced at this point. Excess skin is also removed in order for the breast to maintain its position. The area is then wrapped in bandages and the recovery period can begin.
Patient is required to stay 1 night in the hospital
Between 2 to 3 hours
1 to 2 weeks
The average breast lift recovery period lasts a few weeks during which the patient needs to take certain precautions in order to ensure the success of the procedure. A special medical bra will be provided to the patient by the clinic. The medical bra will need to be worn during the full breast lift recovery period. Sleeping on the stomach is not allowed during the breast lift recovery period as it can have a negative effect on the surgery’s outcome.
Patients usually return to work and normal activities such as sports in 1-2 weeks. Most of the post-operatory side effects occur during the first week after breast lift surgery.
Breast lift surgery complications can include:
● Asymmetry scarring
● Decrease in nipple sensitivity
The patient can feel pain, discomfort, swelling and a loss of nipple sensitivity after the surgery. Side effects after breast lift surgery are usually stronger in the first 4 days but will gradually subside. Nipple sensitivity usually returns back to normal in around 6 weeks to 6 months.
The average success rate based on mastopexy surgery patient reviews is around 95%.
The results of mastopexy (breast lift) surgery can be seen immediately but the final results of the breast lift surgery will slowly become apparent during the course of a few months. Some time is needed for the swelling to fully subside and for the tissue to fully heal. Mastopexy surgery results are long lasting but the patient’s bust will continue to change as more time passes. The patient should maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to keep this newfound youthful appearance.